This pages lists some of the software packages we developed and
published. The list is not exhaustive, and each of us has more on
- fiq-engine: Glue code to run a task under fast-irq in Linux-arm.
- lpirq: Sample code for managing an interrupt on the parallel port.
- pxc: A driver for the pxc200 frame grabber by ImageNation.
- guts: An X11 device driver for various touchscreens models.
- onetouch: An X11 device driver for onetouch touchscreens.
- ocan: Open-CAN is a device driver for the Intel 82527 CAN controllers.